Sensei Ken is a leading representative of the world’s modern and traditional martial arts. He is a black belt in several systems, an Army NCO Veteran and holds a BA in psychology from SNHU. Ken has traveled the world, likes to make people laugh, and reveals surprisingly profound perspectives in every class he teaches.
Ken coauthors articles on new applications of old school knowledge with works published in seven languages, worldwide. He also enjoys working on selected photography projects and has had work published in books, magazines, and on the cover of the 2014 Harvard, MA phonebook.
Ken is a native of Londonderry, NH and resides in the area with his wife of eleven years – Mandy Akiyama, of Aki Spa in Bedford, New Hampshire.
- Black Belt – KAPAP Krav Maga
- Black Belt – Israeli Jiu Jitsu
- KAPAP Instructor – Avi Nardia Academy
- Brown Belt – Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Black Belt – Koryu Uchinadi Kenpo Jutsu
- Black Belt Goju Ryu Karatedo
- Black Belt Shorin Ryu Karatedo
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – SNHU
- Sergeant, U.S. Army
- 1st in Class – 7th Army NCO Academy
- Yoga Teacher – Nasik, India
- Qigong Teacher – Beijing, China